We have a great AI-powered voice biometrics and speech recognition solution, and we are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer who will help us find an easy way to deliver it to our customers. Are you ready to accept this challenge?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- automate and enhance the implementation and delivery of our software solution,
- explore innovative deployment solutions, release processes, and strategies,
- collaborate closely with our talented developers at least 2 times/week onsite in our Brno office.
Skills You Will Need
To excel in this role, you should be proficient in:
- common operating systems: primarily Linux; knowledge of Windows is a plus,
- scripting languages: Python, Bash, Powershell,
- infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Terraform, or similar,
- containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm,
- cloud platforms: Azure or AWS,
- monitoring: we are using Grafana and Prometheus,
- version control: storing code in a GIT repository,
- virtualization technologies and databases: any knowledge is beneficial,
- continuous integration: familiarity with GitLab is advantageous.
We value customer focus and problem-solving skills. Expect a dynamic environment where multitasking is the norm. We're looking for someone flexible, structured, and open-minded, with excellent prioritization abilities.
You won’t be alone on this journey. We have a supportive team of DevOps enthusiasts, eager to collaborate or learn from your expertise. If you have experience mentoring juniors, you'll fit right in!
Are You Interested?
Modern and cool – Did you know that human voice is as unique as a fingerprint? That is what Phonexia focuses on. We develop technologies and solutions that solve everyday challenges through voice biometrics and speech recognition.
Culture and cooperation – We help each other, learn from each other, and stand behind each other. We are a team. Phonexia‘s culture is unique. We are also proud to be the best Czech company of 2021 when we won first place in the IBM Company of the Year contest.
Learn and grow – Conferences, workshops, mentoring, language lessons... every employee can use an educational budget for personal and professional development.
Agile – We need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on our customers’ feedback.
Flexibility – Flexible working hours and working from home? We value team cooperation, and we believe that the team spirit arises from personal interactions. However, occasional remote work provides a good time to concentrate, finish complex tasks, and also to lower daily travel time.
Benefits – We know you are curious! 😊 We've taken a bold step to enhance our work-life balance by adopting a four-day workweek. In addition to this, our benefits package includes vacation days, sickdays, meal allowance, an educational budget, Multisport or Benefit Plus, office refreshments, access to a game room, and engaging company events.
It’s 40 of us together who are pushing the boundaries of speech technologies forward. Do not hesitate to join us!
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.