We have a great AI-powered voice biometrics and speech recognition solution, and we are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer who will help us find an easy way to deliver it to our customers. Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Your job will involve:
- working on ways to automate and improve the implementation and delivery of the software solution to our customers,
- finding new deployment solutions, release processes and strategies,
- and creating product packages for our customers.
To master these tasks, you should be skilled in:
- common operating systems (mainly Linux, knowledge of Windows is a plus),
- scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell),
- infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, or any other tool is suitable),
- cloud services (Azure or AWS),
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm,
- virtualization technologies (CloudStack, VMware) and databases (PostgreSQL, Elastic),
- monitoring (using ELK stack, Grafana, and Prometheus),
- storing code in a code repository (GIT),
- and storing secrets in Hashicorp Vault.
You will be a great fit for us if you are focused on customers as you will be helping to solve their issues. This job also involves a lot of multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, so it will suit someone flexible, structured, and open-minded with the ability to prioritize.
We have a small team of DevOps beginners who are eager to help you and learn from you. So if you have an experience as a team leader, or you already worked with juniors, it would be a perfect match!
Are You Interested?
Culture and cooperation – We help each other, learn from each other, and stand behind each other. We are a team. Phonexia‘s culture is unique. We are also proud to be the best Czech company of 2021 when we won first place in the IBM Company of the Year contest.
Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to spend time together. We go skiing or skating in the winter, we have teambuilding in the summer, we do a wine tasting or a movie night in the office. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
Learn and grow – Conferences, workshops, mentoring, language lessons... every employee can use an educational budget for personal and professional development.
Flexibility – Flexible working hours, working from home, work-life balance. We value team cooperation, and we believe that team spirit arises from personal interactions. However, remote work provides a good time to concentrate, finish complex tasks, and also to lower daily travel time.
Modern and cool – Did you know that human voice is as unique as a fingerprint? That is what Phonexia focuses on. We develop technologies and solutions that solve everyday challenges through voice biometrics and speech recognition.
Agile – We need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on our customers’ feedback.
Benefits – We know you are curious 😊. You can count on vacation, sick days, meal allowance, educational budget, Multisport, Benefit Plus, refreshments in the office, a game room, company events, referral bonuses, and more.
It’s 45 of us together who are pushing the boundaries of speech technologies forward. Do not hesitate to join us.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.