Business Development Manager
Do you have what it takes to excel in selling top technological products worldwide? Are you passionate about information technology? Bring that passion to Phonexia!
We seek someone with a hunter soul, a goal-oriented and experienced Business Development Manager who is interested in doing business globally.
What Will You Do?
We are about to get new products on the market and we simply want you to help us to conquer the world with them. Apart from that, you will take care of our partners and clients all around the world and you’ll explore new markets and opportunities.
The job includes:
- Building the partner network around the world – you will actively build relationships with key partner stakeholders and decision-makers, influence partner strategies and investments towards Phonexia.
- Identification of potential business opportunities within our partner's range. As well as identification of blockers and threats and working on their elimination.
- Representation of Phonexia – at fairs, exhibitions, conferences, and other networking events.
- Negotiation – contracts, OEMs, NDAs, conditions – whatever comes along.
- Traveling – as the business doesn't happen by sitting in the office. You will travel often (several business trips per quarter worldwide). However, traveling depends on the Covid situation.
- Participation in creating and implementation of sales strategy as well as a product development strategy.
- Preparation of presentations, orders, and other documents.
- Active work with CRM on a daily basis – so we can share knowledge easily across the team.
- Basic tech support of our clients.
Which Skills Should You Have?
- Business instinct, feeling, and thinking are a must – you'll have to distinguish whether the opportunity has business potential. We want you to have a proven track record of success in selling within B2B/B2G.
- Customer-oriented approach – you'll have to ask lots of questions and understand customers’ needs.
- Communication and presentation skills – our customers will fall in love with our products.
- Powerful listening – the answers of customers are as equally important as the questions asked, we'll need you to be able to listen and hear customers' needs.
- Get Things Done – you know how to prioritize. You meet deadlines and all necessary information is in our CRM on a daily basis – your online sales bible.
- Negotiation – you definitely should know the basics, we will ask about your negotiation experience at the interview.
- Excellent level of English is a must, Spanish will be your great advantage, any other language is appreciated.
- This business is B2B and B2G (Business2Government) – patience, persistence, and discretion are required.
The job itself is not possible to do well without an interest in IT and technologies. You're definitely going to have an advantage if you have some experience with sophisticated IT products.
We are searching for someone from Brno region who can come to our office in Brno, Královo Pole, on daily basis.
You won’t be alone in this. There are 60 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward.
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real-time technologies.
- Cool – artificial intelligence is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We focus on speaker identification and develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies together with some of the top European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be agile as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customers' feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together every month, we go skiing and skating in the winter, we have teambuilding in the summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there a hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring, and other opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, good work/life balance.
Our products might sound like sci-fi, however, the job is real. Do you want to join us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply via the form below.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.