Business Development Manager
Do you have what it takes to excel in selling top technological products worldwide? Are you passionate about information technology? Bring that passion to Phonexia!
We are looking for a goal-oriented Business Development Manager. Someone with sales experience who is interested in doing business globally and will take good care of our partners.
What Will You Do?
You'll be selling our Brno-born technology and solution which are number one in the world of voice biometry. You will take care of our partners and clients all around the world and you'll explore new markets and opportunities.
You'll be working with our solutions and technology provided to the commercial sector – fast growing and rapidly changing sector of all.
The job includes:
- Active seeking for new business opportunities, partners and end users to work with.
- Working with our partners and clients around the world. Build relationships with key partner stakeholders and decision makers, influence partner strategies and investments towards Phonexia.
- Identification of potential business opportunities within our partner's range. As well as identification of blockers and threats and working on their elimination.
- Representation of Phonexia – at fairs, exhibitions, conferences and other networking events.
- Negotiation – contracts, OEMs, NDAs, conditions – whatever comes along.
- Travelling – as business doesn't happen by sitting in the office. You will travel often (several business trips per quarter).
- Participation in creating and implementation of sales strategy as well as product development strategy.
- Preparation of presentations, orders and other documents.
- Active work with CRM on a daily basis – so we can share knowledge easily across the team.
- Daily communication with our partners.
Which Skills Should You Have?
- Business instinct, feeling and thinking is a must – you'll have to distinguish whether the opportunity has business potential. Thinking out of the box will be necessary in this field.
- Analytical thinking – you'll have to ask lots of questions and analyze the answers to find what our customers need.
- Powerful listening – the answers of customers are as equally important as the questions asked, we'll need you to be able to listen and hear customers' needs.
- Communication and presentation skills – our customers will fall in love with our products.
- Excellent time management – you know how to prioritize. You meet deadlines and all necessary information is in our CRM on a daily basis – your online sales bible.
- Negotiation – you definitely should know the basics, we will ask about your negotiation experience at the interview.
- English is a must, Spanish would be great, any other language is welcome.
The job itself is not possible to do well without an interest in IT and technologies. You're definitely going to have an advantage if you have some experience with sophisticated IT products.
You won’t be alone in this. There are 50 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward.
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time tech.
- Cool – artifical intelligence is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We focus on speaker identification and develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies together with some of the top European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be agile as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customers' feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together every month, we go skiing and skating in the winter, we have teambuilding in the summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there a hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, good work/life balance.
Sounds like your dream job? Do you want to join us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and let’s have a chat about possible cooperation.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.