We have a great new AI-powered voice biometrics solution called Voice Verify, and we are now looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer who will help us find an easy way to deliver it to our customers. Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Up until now, most of this job was taken care of by Petr, our Python developer, and Michal, our Head of ICT. But with a growing agenda, we decided to find somebody who will not only spare the time of our developers but also will share their expertise with us to help us to set the deployment process from scratch.
Your job will involve:
- working on the ways to automate and improve the implementation and delivery of the software solution to our customers,
- finding new deployment solutions, release processes and strategies,
- creating the product packages for our customers,
- closely collaborating with software developers on making the new product and releasing our solution to the cloud as SaaS.
To master these tasks, you should be skilled in:
- cloud services (Azure), Docker, Kubernetes,
- virtualization technologies (Virtualbox),
- networks (the knowledge of telephony is an advantage),
- deep understanding of common operating systems (Linux and Windows server),
- scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell),
- and infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform).
As a DevOps Engineer, you should also be familiar with version control systems (SVN, GIT) and databases (PostgreSQL, Elastic).
You will be a great fit for us if you are focused on customers as you will be helping to solve their issues. This job also involves a lot of multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, so it will suit someone flexible, structured, and open-minded with the ability to prioritize.
Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the solutions are based on real time technologies.
Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. Our technologies are developed together with some of Europe’s top researchers.
Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on our customers’ feedback.
Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
Community – Are you a foodie? Traveller? Sport lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development.
Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.
It’s 50 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward. We started as a spin-off from the Brno University of Technology with whom we still cooperate on a research basis. Do you want to join us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and let’s have a chat about next steps.