Head of Business Unit – Voicebots
Do you want to lead a team and be behind a top technological product in the world of robotic process automation? Do you want to become a member of the management and participate in the company's vision?
You will have huge amount of independence with one simple goal – conquer the world with our Voicebots!
What Will You Do and What Skills Should You Have?
- It includes performance management, professional development, problem solving, conflicts resolution, recruitment, team's needs analysis.
- You should have experience with the processes mentioned above as you'll be leading a team of seven (and potentially more – your decision). However, be ready for different roles and personalities. Your job will be to help them all to grow and shine.
- Creating business plans and keeping an eye on the product strategy. Your tasks will be:
- Setting up the goals and their evaluation
- Regular review of the pricing, strategies and budgets
- Ensuring smooth cooperation between the Marketing and Development teams and managing delivery.
- Reporting to stakeholders.
- You'll have the responsibility for the profit and loss of the product line. And that requires someone business oriented, with strong strategical thinking and a performance-driven mindset – you'll be behind the product sales strategy, you should be able to see things from different perspectives and have the ability to identify opportunities as well as threats in the business world.
- Experience with leading a Business Unit or a bigger project is expected – it'll help you to do this job excellently and we'll ask about your success stories as well as fails at the interview.
- Partnership development, analysis of customers' needs – customers' feedback drives us forward.
- Regular market research – we want to know how our competition is doing.
- Negotiation – contracts, OEMs, NDAs, … – anything that comes your way.
- Travels – visiting clients. A few business trips quarterly are expected.
- Representation of Phonexia – at fairs, exhibitions, conferences and other networking events as well as in media.
- This position would perfectly suit someone with great communication skills and customer oriented approach as we act based on customers' needs.
- You should have sales experience and an interest in technologies because it'll help you to learn and act fast.
- English is a must, Czech/Slovak is an advantage, any other language is welcome.
- We value honesty, a proactive attitude and ethical behavior, and you should have a similar attitude.
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time technologies.
- Cool – artifical intelligence is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We focus on speaker identification and develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies together with some of the best European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be agile as we focus on what our business and customers need. Our work depends on customers' feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together every month, we go skiing and skating in the winter, we have teambuilding in the summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there a hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, good work/life balance.
We're aware of the Covid-19 situation and we have adapted to the situation exceptionally well! We are working from home now and yes we're really still hiring as we see lots of new business opportunities. There are 50 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward. Wanna join us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's have a chat about possible cooperation.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purposes of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.