We think about HR differently. We know that employees are the key to Phonexia's success. They are being taken care of by an excellent Employee Care team consisting of Míša, who is leading the team and doing a little bit of everything, Pavla, an expert on Development and Education, Katka, the guardian of all administration. Together with BackOffice, all employee matters fall under Zuzana, our COO.
We are looking for an experienced EC Manager (EC = HR Manager) who is passionate about HR and wants to help the company and people inside it to learn, grow and move forward. We would like to find someone who deeply takes care of people around him/her and is willing to always lend a hand no matter what.
This position is replacement for Míša, who is about to leave because of „family-to-be“ reasons.
What Will You Do?
The agenda is wide as we are a company of 60+ people. Most of us are sitting in the Brno office, however, we have also Researchers in South Africa or Sales Consultants in Portugal and Israel. We have a strong vision and big plans for the future – there is a lot of work to do in all areas of the employee life-cycle. Some of your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Lead our EC team (Katka and Pavla), including quarterly planning or consultations over any issues which might come along the way.
- Be responsible for the realization of our EC strategy and hold on to our Phonexia strategy.
- Be a Business Partner to all the Managers and Team Leaders to support them when needed.
- Guide, support and evolve our company culture – feel free to be creative, we will ask about your ideas at the interview.
- Recruitment – defining positions and setting up the selection process, doing pre-screenings and interviews. You will help our Leaders to find the best fit for their teams.
- Employer Branding – your goal is to promote Phonexia. Make us famous and proud!
- Improving internal processes – we expect you to suggest and enforce meaningful changes. However, you keep in mind: ‘people first, the process after‘.
What Can You Expect In This Role?
- Freedom, cooperation and responsibility – you can affect a lot of things happening at Phonexia and in many cases, you make the call. The team will be there to support you as well as challenge you.
- Various interesting projects – cooperation with institutions like ECCEDU, MIT International Science and Technology Initiatives, Brno University of Technology, as well as lots of internal projects – there are always new opportunities to work on. Feel free to bring your own ideas and implement them at Phonexia.
- Healthy company culture – we support principles of freedom at work and we want you to be familiar with it.
Which Skills Should You Have?
You are a great fit for us, if you have:
- Leadership skills – you already led a small team.
- Experience with developing and implementing an EC strategy.
- Worked already in a similar position as a Business Partner/HR Manager/HR Generalist/HR Specialist for a couple of years and you are familiar with most of the areas from the Employee life-cycle.
- Ability to make decisions independently, prioritize tasks and get them done. We want the results of your work.
- An open mind and an open heart – as it is not possible to work at HR without that. You have to be proactive, fair, and empathetic.
- Excellent communication skills in Czech/Slovak as well as in English – we speak in English on daily basis and you will be partly responsible for internal communication.
- Knowledge of Labour law – it is difficult to be a good Business Partner without it.
- Energy to set up and change things – Phonexia is quite a dynamic company and we need you to be flexible.
- Any coaching or facilitation skills – might be your advantage.
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real-time tech.
- Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies together with some of the best European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be agile as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customer's feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together every month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring, and other opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.
Do you feel like we're speaking your mind and want to know more? Contact us at email@example.com or fill the form below.
By sending your CV to us you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.