We think about HR a little differently. We know that employees are the key to Phonexia's success. They are taken care of by an excellent Employee Care team consisting of Pavla, an expert on development and education, and Katka, the guardian of all administration. Together with BackOffice, all employee matters fall under Zuzana, our COO.
All the necessary HR processes are set up, and we are looking for an experienced HR Manager to help us maintain and develop them further.
What will your role be?
- Be a partner to managers and team leaders.
- Support business focus and productivity with appropriate HR tools.
- Enhance leadership skills that make Phonexians committed to excellence.
- Guide and evolve our company culture.
You will be responsible for:
- implementing an HR strategy in line with current Phonexia strategy,
- recruiting, together with helping leaders to search for the right employees,
- a smooth start of the adaptation process of our new colleagues,
- assisting managers with team development,
- strengthening the Phonexia brand,
- suggesting and enforcing meaningful changes.
You are the great fit for us, if you have:
- the courage to make decisions independently, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and get them done,
- the energy to set up and change things,
- an active, fair, and empathic approach,
- good communication skills (we speak in English on daily basis).
We believe that we are working for a great company with an exciting product. We are building the Phonexia Speech Platform – a complete set of state-of-the-art speech technologies. Nowadays 50 employees are pushing the boundaries forward. We are open minded, we like challenges, and we are growing.
Do you feel like we're speaking your mind and want to know more? Let's meet for a cup of coffee at our office!
Contact us at email@example.com
By sending your CV to us you agree with processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email or you can ask for summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.