IT Support Engineer
The team is small but experienced. They help every day with technical support to Phonexia employees. George, who is Head of ICT, is in charge of managing complete infrastructure and searching for improvements. Pepa takes care of the technical implementation of various solutions and Jarda provides technical support to all employees on daily basis. Now, they are looking for a new team member, who would provide IT support to our Development&Research department.
What Will You Do?
You will be solving everyday problems of Developers and DevOps with virtual servers, containers, and cloud services. Besides that, you will help us with:
- infrastructure improvements and automatization,
- preparing new virtual servers,
- preparing and maintaining Cloud services.
What Skills Should You Have?
- Virtualization – KVM preferred, but any virtualization knowledge is enough (eg. Vmware, XEN, Hyper-V).
- Docker and Kubernetes – at least basic knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes administration and configuration preparation.
- Cloud administration – Azure is preferred, but any experience with Cloud services administration is enough.
- System administration – you should be experienced in Linux system administration, a knowledge of Windows Server is a plus.
- Atlassian tools experience, knowledge of Office 365 and other Microsoft services is a plus.
- English is a must – mainly written, but you have to be able to communicate through phone/video with foreign colleagues and support them.
Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies, and the solutions are based on real-time technologies.
Cool – speaker identification is one of the most exciting areas to work in. Our technologies are developed together with some of the World’s top researchers.
Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on our customers’ feedback.
Geeks – yes, we are, in a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month. We go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring, and other opportunities for personal and professional development.
Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.
It’s 60 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward. Do not hesitate to join us.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.