Online Campaign Specialist
Are you a marketing enthusiast? Are you searching for an opportunity to turn your ideas into reality? Do you want to promote meaningful and leading technological products in the world of artificial intelligence to the global market? Excellent, that's what we offer.
We are looking for an experienced Online Marketer who will take our lead generation to the next level. Your main job will be to come up with lead generation strategies and other activities to support Phonexia's market growth.
What Will You Do?
Lead generation activities
- Campaigns, campaigns, campaigns – any kind you can think of. Video, mailing, webinars? Marketing on Google, LinkedIn or Twitter? Your choice. Feel free to be innovative! However, keep your goals in mind:
- to generate quality leads
- to promote our events
- to increase brand awareness of Phonexia
- Cooperation with the Head of Business Units – you'll analyze their needs, process their requests and suggest the next steps. You will keep an eye on their realization.
Remember, you'll be the one deciding which campaigns will be the best and for what. Huge independence goes hand in hand with such responsibility.
- Does it work? Does it look nice? Is there relevant content? Does it still work? It's going to be your job to look after our website and drive and manage changes to achieve the best look and feel while driving conversions at the same time.
What Skills Should You Have?
- Knowledge of lead generation activities – you must have real experience with planning and realization.
- Experience with PPC and/or SEO, even managing campaigns with an external agency counts.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics or any other web analytics and/or social media analytics tools – you can't work in the world of online marketing if you don't know at least some of them.
- Experience with B2B – that will help you to understand the context we work in.
- Fluent English is a must (C1 level) – we do marketing globally – challenging but exciting!
- Web design, web development – you don't need to be a master, however, any experience is welcome (we have an external Developer for our website).
- The heart of a growth-hacker and passion for searching for new marketing possibilities.
- What else? The basics of HTML, knowledge of a CMS, experience with conversion optimization… – it's not necessary but great if you know any of it!
You won't be alone in this. There are five of us in the Marketing team. We brainstorm, share and discuss a lot together. We have an external web developer, an external graphic designer, an external PPC agency, and more.
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time technologies.
- Cool – artificial intelligence is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We focus on speaker identification and develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies together with some of the top European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be agile as we focus on what our business and customers need. Our work depends on customers' feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together every month, we go skiing and skating in the winter, we have teambuilding in the summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there a hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, good work/life balance.
We’re aware of the COVID-19 situation and we have adapted to the situation exceptionally well! We are working from home now and yes, we’re really still hiring as we see lots of new business opportunities. There are 50 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward. Wanna join us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and let’s have a chat about possible cooperation.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purposes of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.