Adam, our Head of Delivery, is looking for a skilled Python developer, who would join his team.
The team is dealing with state-of-the-art speech technologies. Currently, they are developing a new software solution for fast and reliable voice biometric authentication. It is called Phonexia Voice Verify. The work is a real challenge because transforming today’s sci-fi into tomorrow’s reality is not an easy task.
You are a great fit for us if you have:
- strong Python programming skills,
- knowledge about databases, networking, and REST API.
You will master this role if you know more about virtualization, containerization, or data protection.
The core activity is the coding itself, but you will also have the opportunity to:
- implement new features,
- fix bugs and do testing,
- maintain the continuous integration,
- and work in close cooperation with software architect.
What’s great about Phonexia?
- We develop unique, cutting-edge technologies, together with some of the best European researchers.
- Conferences, workshops, mentoring, and other opportunities for personal and professional development are provided.
- Flexible working hours, sport challenges in the office, and healthy refreshments to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Variety of great work events. Are you a foodie? Sport lover? Movie fan? Let’s have fun together.
- Last but not least, it’s about people. We all sit under the same roof, so it’s easy to solve things face to face. Fifty enthusiastic people having a good time doing what they love.
We started as a spin-off from the Brno University of Technology with whom we still cooperate on a research basis. Speech wave is our synonym. Are you ready to build something big with us?