Adam, our Head of Delivery, is looking for a skilled Python developer, who would join his team.
The team is dealing with state-of-the-art speech technologies. Currently, they are developing a new software solution for fast and reliable voice biometric authentication. It is called Phonexia Voice Verify. The work is a real challenge because transforming today’s sci-fi into tomorrow’s reality is not an easy task.
What Will You Do?
The core activity is the coding itself, but you will also have the opportunity to:
- implement new features,
- fix bugs and do testing,
- maintain the continuous integration,
- work on a new product in close cooperation with Software Architect.
What Skills Should You Have?
- strong Python programming skills,
- knowledge about databases, networking, and REST API.
- You will master this role if you know more about virtualization, containerization, or data protection.
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies, and the systems are based on real-time tech.
- Cool – artificial intelligence is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We focus on speaker identification and develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies, together with some of the top European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be agile as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on the customers' feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – are you a foodie? Traveler? Sports lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together every month, we go skiing and skating in the winter, we have teambuilding in the summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there a hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring, and other opportunities for personal as well as professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, good work/life balance.
Sounds like your dream job? Are you ready to build something big with us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s have a chat about possible cooperation.