Are you looking for a part time job related to unique new IT technologies? Would you like to gain some experience in international sales? Our Voice Verify team is looking for a new member to support them with their day to day business tasks.
What Will You Do?
As Sales Coordinator, you will cooperate mostly with Voice Verify sales master Paul. The bread and butter of your job will be:
- entering and maintaining data in CRM,
- using LinkedIn and other platforms to find new potential business opportunities,
- scheduling meetings with our partners around the world,
- keeping our customers updated with the newest materials,
- administrative support of the team,
- helping to promote our products at conferences or exhibitions.
Once you master your agenda we will support you in gaining new experiences in business area. You will have the opportunity to set new processes in the team and keep an eye on their fulfillment.
What Skills Should You Have?
English is a must. You will communicate in English not only with our customers but also with some of our colleagues on a daily basis. Knowledge of another language is always welcome.
You will be working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint and some applications such as Skype and LinkedIn . We don’t expect you to have deep knowledge about the business, we can teach you everything as long as you are keen to learn new things.
This position would perfectly suit to someone who is organized, thorough and dynamic. A reliable and supportive person with an ironic sense of humor would be a great addition to our team!
- Modern – our development team works with cutting-edge technologies and the solutions are based on real time technologies.
- Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. Our technologies are developed together with some of Europe’s top researchers.
- Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on our customers’ feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – Are you a foodie? Traveller? Sport lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.
It’s 50 of us together who are pushing the boundaries forward. We started as a spin-off from the Brno University of Technology with whom we still cooperate on a research basis. Do you want to join us? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and let’s have a chat about next steps.
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.