Software Architect for Voice Verification
Do you think you have what it takes to build a solid solution than can handle zillions of requests per second? Can you make it reliable enough that it can run for months without a hitch? Are you passionate about the practical usage of speech technologies, machine learning and other hi-tech advancements? Bring that passion to Phonexia!
Phonexia is on a quest to find a new teammate, Software Architect, who will join our Voice Verify team in creating a new software solution which will allow fast and reliable authentication using your voice.
We are looking for a savvy developer who has:
- experience with software design and defining software requirements,
- knowledge about databases, networking and REST API,
- understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms,
- strong Python programming skills.
You will master this role, if you know more about a cloud-based delivery or data protection.
If you accept this challenge, you will:
- research and suggest new technology to fulfill customer's needs,
- create, evaluate and adjust product architecture proposals,
- be responsible for product functionality delivery based on certain specification,
- help with onboarding and development of new colleagues and external help,
- educate and present about Phonexia technology to internal or external people,
- keep code quality, consistency and technical debt in check.
What’s great about Phonexia?
- We develop unique and state-of-the-art technologies together with some of the best European researchers.
- Conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development are provided.
- Flexible working hours, sport challenges in the office or healthy refreshments to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Variety of great work events. Are you a foodie? Sport lover? Movie fan? Let’s have fun together.
- Last, but not least, it’s about people. You will be a part of a great team of 50 enthusiastic people who are happy to face challenges together every day!
This position offers you to build something new as we are developing new solutions oriented to stream processing and, in the future, possibly cloud based. We started as a spin-off from the Brno University of Technology with whom we still cooperate on a research basis. Speech wave is our synonym.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV to us, you agree with the processing of your personal data by Phonexia s.r.o. for the purpose of the hiring process. You may withdraw your consent at any time via the same email, or you can ask for a summary of your personal data processed by us. Your personal data will be processed in strict compliance with applicable legislation.